In case you don’t know what NSFW means, let us enlighten you. NFSW stands for Not Suitable For Work. Yes, we know it’s ironic.
Usually, NSFW is used for bad language or nudity but in the case of this post, it has to be used because if your boss sees you watching such a video at work, then he may go bananas. You see what we did there? Bananas and monkeys? Yes? No? Well, watch the office advertisements below and you’ll know!
All Office Advertisements Carry Stories Rooted In Truth
Did you get our banana reference now? Of course you did! If you print, then you must be one of the smarter people and all our customers and readers print, right?
So, let’s approach each advertisement in this one by one.
- Monkeys and Sales: Ever been in a conference meeting where everyone acts like a monkey? Of course you have (psst, I deliberately didn’t comment on bosses in the conference room, don’t tell my boss).
- Naked Bud Lite: I have decided folks. I am ever. lending my pen to someone else. Nor will I share my chair with a colleague. I don’t mind having a beer with a boss who sanctions such a drive and then approves of the results!
- Greeting at the meeting: Ahem, what can I say? That office wouldn’t ever try to streamline and minimise meetings.
- Printing Down Under: I wonder what will happen when she looks for printer cartridges.
- Giddy up: That woman is never riding that image down.
- Terry “the tackle” Tate: Applicants for the Terry Tate role may apply for the position at Inkjet Wholesale via the comments section. You shall have my reference; just remember it while you’re tackling.
- Swear Jar: Another &$£%ing awesome boss with another %£$£ing awesome idea.
- The Presentation: There were more references to the banana in this one. Which one of you caught it? Let us know in the comments section.